Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Platinum Rule

"Never ever, ever, ever love thy neighbor."

1. Attraction
You will fall in love with someone around you..
maybe your friend, your partner at work and even someone you see everyday in your life..
the attraction is instant and deniable..

2. Bargaining
You will think that he/she complete your life..you are perfect each other..
and you will think that it will be okay even though it will be a huge mistake..

3. Submission
You will spend the times together and you can feel the love..it is like the world is yours..

4. Perks

You see each other almost everyday and you think it's going very well..
you will see that you have some common with your lover..

5. The Tipping Point

A : So want to do something later?
B : Oh, so you're talking to me now?
A : What are you talking about?
B : I'm talking about last night.
You said you'd call and you didn't.
I missed you and I waited up, but you didn't call. That really hurt.
A : Oh. Um, I'm sorry, I- I guess I just forgot.
I'm sorry, sweetie. I don't want to fight tonight. It's our first weekiversary.

6. Purgatory

You finally realize you've made a huge mistake..and now you have to live with it..

7. Confrontation
You will find that he/she is not suitable for you..or maybe he/she dump you..
or maybe he/she love the other person..

8. Fallout

But because you have to see this person again, you need to explain to him/her..
"I hope we can still be friends."..and yet you will still meet him/her everyday because as i
said before..this person is always near to you..he/she is a friend, a co-worker, a partner..
you cannot escape from it..
and you will stuck with this awkward situation everyday in your life..
unless you walk away from it..

9. Co-existence
It's the moment you realize that all that anger and resentment just isn't useful..







p/s : the ninth step is not always applicable

0 makhluk merapu sakan:

Post a Comment